Monday, January 17, 2011

New Members, New Warriors, New Kits, and Deputy!

Sandstar leaped on the Shimmerstone. "We have two new cats joiing us today! Moon and Violet! Moon, so you promise to uhhold warrior code, and stay loyal to Shimmeringclan?"
"I do." she answers calmly.
"Then from here on in, you will be known as Moonwatcher. Violet, you will be known as Violetkit. I trust that Barktooth will show you two around."
"Next, it is time to make new warriors! Fawnpaw, Bluepaw, Ripplepaw, Icepaw, Applepaw, and Lightpaw, please step forward.
I, Sandstar, leader of Shimmeringclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentinces.  They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Fawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." she answers strongly.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Fawnpaw, from this moment you will be known as Fawnleaf.  StarClan honors your intelligence and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."
"Bluepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." she replies.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Bluepaw, from this moment you will be known as Bluecloud.  StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."
"Ripplepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ripplepaw, from this moment you will be known as Rippleclaw.  StarClan honors your bravery and kindness, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."
"Icepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." he replies.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Icepaw, from this moment you will be known as Iceshard.  StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."
"Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." she replies.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Lightpaw, from this moment you will be known as Lightsoul.  StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."
"Applepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." she replies.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Applepaw, from this moment you will be known as Applefern.  StarClan honors your loyalty and courage, and we welcome you as a full member of Shimmeringclan."

"Next, Moonpath has had her kits! They are Dreamkit, Constellationkit, Zodiackit, Starkit, Nightkit, and Nightmarekit!"

"Lastly, Snowsong shall be deputy of Shimmeringclan!"

28 comments:

  1. silverwater paded tawards her two oldest kits,proudly calling them by there warrior names.rippleclaw and bluecloud noded to her,but bluecloud's eyes were for iceshard only.rippleclaw looked in blueclouds point of view and saw iceshard.personaly he thought he wasen't good enought for his sister but by the way she was looking at him he knew that the tom would make her happy.he noded to his sister,and bluecloud ran tawards iceshard."were warriors!"she exclaimed with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Yeah, It's great isn't it!!! Um, Bluecloud, now that we're warriors, will you be my mate?'
    ~Iceshard~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Deputy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you pick me Sandstar? I'm honoured, but wouldn't someone else be more suited for the responsibility?'
    ~Snowsong~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lightsoul looked around for Bengalpelt.
    ~Lightsoul~

    Snowsong walked over to her kits and congratulated them, then walked over to where she had been sitting before and looked for Tigerpelt.
    ~Snowsong~
    (why did u pick her, i wasn't running for deputy!! how many times a week will i have to post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Theres rule saying u need to be on a certain amount of times. Everyone else never came on, so I chose you)

    Sandstar purred softly. "There isnt anyone better suited. I chose the cat I would trust most with the job, and that was you."

    Bengalpelt walked up to Lightsoul. "Congrats, Lightsoul!" he meowed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Thank you Sandstar'
    ~Snowsong~

    'Thanks Bengalpelt. Did you want to go somewhere?'
    ~Lightsoul~
    (I was going to call her Lightsong but ur name is way better.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. (thanks!)

    Sadnstar nodded, and padded to his den.

    Bengalpelt shugged. "How bout the plains?" he asked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Great! I'd love to. Did you want to just go together, or should I ask Snowsong if we can take a patrol? I think it's really cool that my mum is deputy.'
    ~Lightsoul~

    (I'm back at school soon so I won't be able to come on as much, maybe once or twice a week.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I think we should go alone." Bengalpelt meowed.

    (Thats fine.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ('Welcome!)

    Bengalpelt nodded, and padded out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lightsoul followed Bengalpelt. I'm so happy that he's finally my mate she thought. Wow, I can finally call him my mate now. I wonder if he would think it too much if I said I had thought up names for kits already...
    ~Lightsoul~

    Snowsong decided to organise some hunting patrols. The Clan did need more fresh kill, surely Sandstar wouldn't mind just this once if she organised them without him saying she could send some out. 'I would like Barktooth, Moonwatcher, Spiritwolf and... (please name any other cats who can go!!) to go on a hunting patrol.'
    She wished Tigerpelt would turn up, he had not come to the ceremony.
    ~Snowsong~

    ReplyDelete
  12. A rustling came from the bushes just outside the camp followed by a surprised hiss. A silver shape started to appear above the bushes as it seemed whomever was outside camp seemed to be jumping around. Suddenly a small silver she cat tumbled through the bushes, biting at what appeared to be big black ants crawling up her front right paw. When she had managed to scrape the last of them off her paw she noticed she had tumbled into the camp. Instantly she leaped up, still holding her right paw off the ground, hissing ferociously, she was only about the size of an apprentice. Her ice blue eyes darted from one cat to the other, betraying her fear but the tilt of her head displayed her defiance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandstar leaped down from highrock, looking at the apprentice. He turned back to his clan. "Back to your duties, everyone, except for Snowsong, who I want to come here." He turned back to the young cat, staying calm and pateint. "May I ask who you are, where your from, and why your here?" he asked. "Dont worry, we wont attack you."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rapidpaw didn't relax, her eyes darting from one cat to another.

    "I am Rapidpaw, my clan and family were destroyed moons ago by a fire" she meowed quietly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Snowsong pads up, having heard Sandstar and Rapidpaw talking. 'Rapidpaw, what were those things on your paw? They looked pretty nasty.' She turns to Sandstar. 'Sandstar, would it be a good idea for Silentecho or Odesseypaw to look at Rapidpaw?' She turns to Rapidpaw. 'I'm very sorry to hear about your family' she says compassionately. She addresses both Sandstar and Rapidpaw, asking 'Is there anything I can do here to help?'
    ~Snowsong~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rapidpaw looked at the two cats distrustfully and started to lick her paw, still not taking her eyes off them.
    "Stupid ants crawled up my paw and started biting me" she hissed in annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 'I hope the bites dont get infected. Maybe the medicine cat should take a look' Snowsong said, trying to get Rapidpaw to trust her enough to talk to her. 'I can show you to Silentecho's den if you want, and if Sandstar says it's ok.'
    ~Snowsong~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rapidpaw took one last look at both leader and deputy before relaxing slightly and nodding,
    "What will you do to me" she asked, still ready to run if she needed to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandstar looked at Snowsong. "Snowsong, you may go know. Ill take care of her." After she left, he turned back to Rapidpaw. "I cant say I know what they'll do, but I assume they'll use mousebile to get the ants to stop biting. Im Sandstar, by the way."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rapidpaw shook her head,
    "I mean what will YOU do to me... Sandstar?" she asked, still licking her paw.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandstar let out a purr of laughter. "How about I give you prey, and a nest to sleep in? Or maybe even a home?"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rapidpaws eyes lit up,
    "Really?" she asked giving a bounce of delight.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sandstar nodded, still smiling. "You can join Shimmeringclan, if you'd like. We'll train you, and you'll be made a warrior."

    ReplyDelete
  24. GRRR U MADE ME LEAVE!!! WHY??? i was having fun!!! can Snowsong be Rapidpaw's mentor please? sorry i shouted btw.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Applefern decides to go see how Featherpaw is going and heads off to the soft leaf hollow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. (Sorry I haven't been that active!)

    Rpidpaw's eyes shone,
    "Yes! Yes!" she cried, spinning in a circle without touching her paw to the ground, not caring she was acting like a kit.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Snadstar smiled. "Great." he leaped up on the SHimmer Stone to make the announcement. (Newest post)

    ReplyDelete